Poacher Jo's Home Page & Gator Hole
Click on photo to view the archive.
Why are you reading this, and not
sending me an e-mail?
You could e-mail me, and ask to be
put on the Jo's "Bellybuttonjigglers" joke list.
I'm Jo Jordan, and I write my first name that way, since JO were my
official initials at my Army communications center. I'm a ham radio
operator with the call sign KE4AEB. My wife Kay is KE4MXF, and she likes theAlta Vista Search Engine.
I'm a member of:
- Florida Alligator Trappers Association, with whom I'm qualified as an assistant gator trapper, gathering "nuisance alligators".
- The American Radio Releay League, the national association of ham radio operators based in Newington CT.
- The Titusville Amateur Radio Club, where I usually hangs out as KE4AEB on the 146.910 MHz repeater.
- The Space Coast PC Users Group, computer enthusiasts with a pro-computer attitude.
- The Exact Time of Day, available from www.time.gov
- Titusville Rifle and Pistol Club, Inc., where I spend much time keeping up my marksmanship proficiency.
- The International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association, which likes to "plink" away at targets 200 meters away.
- The National Rifle Association, da group of humorless, bible-thumping, gun toters who believe in the Second Ammendment to the US Constitution. I am also a member of the NRA's exclusive "Golden Eagles".
- PowWow, a chat universe that I "surf".
- The Grampton Web-Board has lots of neat links on it!
- Other secret societies too numerous to mention.
I am also active in the PH Friends Group:
True skeptics, as opposed to cynics, are interested in evidence.
In a Skeptic magazine editorial entitled “What Is a Skeptic?” the following definition is given:
“Skepticism is … the application of reason to any and all ideas—no
sacred cows allowed. In other words … skeptics do not go into an
investigation closed to the possibility that a phenomenon might be
real or that a claim might be true. When we say we are “skeptical,”
we mean that we must see compelling evidence before we believe.”
This critter was captured by the Vehicle Assembly
Building at the Kennedy Space Center, and taken to
Jungle Adventures on
State Route 50 in Christmas Florida.
You don't see very many white
squirrels these days, do you?
My daughter & family working in Brazil
as Southern Baptist Missionaries.
Some of my buddies are:
- Ozzie N4SCY, a ham radio buddy, who helped me put together this web page. If you want him to help you with yours, just click here to e-mail Ozzie.
Ozzie was once a speaker at the
Cocoa Beach UFO Conference on behalf of the
SpaceLaunch News Speakers Bureau. Ozzie got
his own area code! Well, he
asked for it, and they approved it, so I guess it's his, right?
- Paul Jordan, KLØAN, my
son who's a member of the Alaska Amateur Radio Club. His wife Trina is also a ham operator, with the
call sign KLØDD.
- My other son, Joe, is involved in CE-4! It stands for
Close Encounters of the 4th Kind.
- I've also got a daughter
and her family in Brazil serving as
Southern Baptist Missionaries
Interesting things I've found on the World Wide Web
You might find them interesting, too.
The Liberty Tree
is a poem I heard on the radio, and liked alot. Check it out!
Track the Space
Shuttle and the Space Station! You need to have a Java equipped browser, however.
The Space Shuttle is visible over Titusville.
Space Congress is the annual technical conference put on by the
Canaveral Council of Technical Societies.
The conference is held annually in Cocoa Boach FL.
My buddy Cheshire is going to a "hacker's conference" called
And all I get is this lousy icon. ;-)>
This is almost as bad as when he went to
a few years ago.
There are also some Electronic Press Clippings
available from the Beyond HOPE conference as well.
I can't remember anything I've ever forgotten.
- Jo Jordan
This page is http://SpaceyIdeas.com/poacherjo/
You can e-mail me at